Prince of War Prince of War

It's Good.

God of War + Prince of Persia = Prince of War
(look at his character design!)

But seriously now, it's pretty good.

Just pop this script on all the objects so people will be able to go behind things:
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
this.swapDepths(_y+10000);
}

You can thank me later.

3d logic 3d logic

Good, but not great.

The concept is interesting... And the play mechanics simple. But it never seems to get long, as it does tedious. Add weird spaces that allow people to do different things. Making lines not intersect is only fun to a point. But never-the-less keep it up, you are an amazing programmer, and have great ideas.

The Portal Guardian The Portal Guardian

Great! But one problem!

If you get a bunch of upgrades, lose, and start over, it says you bought the upgrades, but doesn't act like you did. Otherwise, it's overall a pretty good game.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Freelance Designer?

Freelance Designer? You didn't have to say that wasn't your job... it shows from all of you work. Sorry, that was a bit harsh, but this just looks like 'Captain Bubble' with mario sprites instead of brush work. Also, I am guessing that you stole the jump/platform script instead of making your own, I believe this because of the unreliability of the placement of the script's MC to the graphic of the platform (that was mainly in Captain Bubble, and I applaud you on creating a wall script in S.M.R., the reason I am saying this is because the physics script in your new game and the one in Captain Bubble make the player jump in the same fashion). Even though the game is repetitive, I am pleased to see that there are many levels (as a fellow game maker I know this is very hard and tedious to create). In your next game, please give the enemies AI instead of tweens, if you make AI, the game becomes less repetitive to the player. But all in all, great job, it is rare that someone makes a game that is good on NG. I look forward to playing your next game!

Game Bucket Game Bucket

Good gamming skills.

this is an awesome game! its rare to see something programmed so well, and with such a good drawing style, a truly rare combination.

GREAT GAME

Flash RPG Flash RPG

this be all of the coolness and what!

The person below doesnt know crap from shit. This game rox! I LOVE IT! and staves were used in the Japanese martial art known as Bo. Bo, literaly, means pole. Used commonly by ninja, and many assassins. the Bo sometimes had a hidden blade in it. so... i think this game rox... everyone else is wrong... and yeh.

^^